Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Afghan




This is the baby afghan that I made for my cousin's baby girl that is due in August. I love the twisted border using the three colors! This is such a neat and different shape. One of my favorites!

My Grandma Grunloh made afghans for all of her grandchildren and her first great-grandchild before she died. I have continued her tradition in her honor. All the great-grandchildren receive an afghan made by me with a note explaining the reason. I love that I get to do this!

I do not have a link to where I found the directions. I printed the directions years ago but do not remember where it came from (if someone finds it, please send me the link and I will add it to this post!). If you would like me to make one for you, please email me and we can discuss details!

No comments:

Post a Comment