Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Items for the St. Anthony Church Picnic



These are some items I have created for the Fancy Works Stand (of which I am the chairperson) at the St. Anthony Church picnic this year. The first photo shows some ribbon flip flops (believe me when I tell you the photo does not do the bright colors justice). I am hoping to have about twenty pairs in different sizes and more ribbon colors. I had to make a pair of the black flip flops with the lime greet, hot pink, and black ribbons for Mckenna. She LOVES them! I pulled aside a pair of brown and black flip flops that I will use for myself. Why not, right?!

The second photo is a message board in a red and white gingham fabric. There are sewn pockets across the bottom of the board. The ribbon trim that crosses the board is perfect for sliding in photos, notes, and other memorabilia. This is so cute and will be hard to part with at the picnic!

I hope to have time to make some decoupaged clothes pins and I will post those (as well as how I use them in my laundry room) as soon as I can!

Again, thanks for looking and let me know what you've created today!

1 comment: